The mid-size G-Shock GBA800-1A wristwatch from Casio allows you to link directly with the G-Shock Connected smartphone app (via Bluetooth), making it easier to configure your settings for everything from step count and target logs to calorie calculations. Timer combinations created in the app can be sent straight to the watch, and in turn, stopwatch measurement data can be stored in the app. It’s workout efficiency on a whole new level.
The GBA800-1A is also equipped with a new band ring shape (to prevent sliding), more band holes for more precise adjustments, and a soft urethane band for a more comfortable fit over the long haul. The dual digital/analog face includes a Double LED light for the face and digital display, and the watch construction is up to usual G-Shock standards: shock-resistant and 200m water resistant with an approx. battery life of 2 years on CR2016.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Case: 54.1 × 48.6 × 15.5mm, 61g
- Bluetooth Smartphone Link
- Step Count using 3-axis Accelerometer
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Anti-Magnetic Structure
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Combo digital/analog face
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED back light for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
See More: Sports Watches Available from Rogue