GORUCK - GR1
The GR1 is GORUCK’s original military-grade rucksack and its most popular piece of gear, optimized for both rucking / tactical bodyweight training and reliable everyday backpack use.
Each GR1 pack is strength tested at over 400 LBS and takes 4 hours to hand-build, utilizing only the best materials: including durable 1000D CORDURA and YKK zippers with silent pulls.
Available here in the versatile 20” long, 26 L size, the waterproof GR1 includes a bombproof laptop compartment, MOLLE compatibility, extra-padded straps, multiple small accessory pockets, open-flat versatility, 2x3” Velcro, and an attachable GORUCK patch.
Customers can also opt to add any of the compatible products below to their order:
For a More Compact Option, see the GORUCK RUCKER.
- Seen in Competition at the 2019 Rogue Invitational
- Sternum Straps and Padded Hip Plates are Made in the USA
- Military-Grade Rucksack / Backpack / Bodyweight Training Pack
- Volume: 26 L
- Length: 20”
- 1000D CORDURA construction
- YKK Zippers
- Ruck Plate Compatible
- 3 Rows Internal and External MOLLE webbing
- Laptop Compartment with Frame Sheet
- Other Pockets: 3 Internal (one large elastic, one large mesh zippered, one small zippered) + External slant pocket for quick access to small items
- Hydration Port
See More: Rucksacks Available from Rogue
Rucking: The Benefits