GORUCK Rucker - 20L
The 20L GORUCK Rucker is a compact, water-resistant daypack for rucking / bodyweight training, equipped with an interior D-Ring and elevated pocket for securely holding 20LB and 30LB Ruck Plates, sold separately. Athletes can also use the bag’s interior elastic pocket for loading additional weight, whether in the form of (unsecured) Ruck Plates or alternatives like our Rogue Brick Bags.
All Ruckers are made from ultra-durable 1000D Cordura with silent-pull YKK zippers, extra-padded shoulder straps, and a frame sheet to ensure greater comfort and integrity of the pack as its loaded. Other features include three rows of external MOLLE webbing, multiple accessory storage pockets, top and bottom handles, 2x3” Velcro, and a GORUCK patch.
Customers can opt to add any of the compatible products below to their order:
Optimized for Rucking and GORUCK Challenges
A standard bodyweight training exercise on military bases for years, rucking has now become a familiar event at major CrossFit competitions and a staple of strength training for leading college and pro athletic programs. In a ruck march or loaded march, athletes walk or run carrying a weighted backpack / rucksack; challenging major muscle groups in the legs and back and promoting greater overall endurance.
For Rucking for Larger Frames + Superior Hip Belt Integration + Side Handles, see the 25L Rucker.
- As Seen at the Rogue Invitational
- Military-Grade Rucksack / Backpack / Bodyweight Training Pack
- Volume: 20L
- 1000D CORDURA construction
- Weight: 2.7 LBS
- Dimensions: 11.5"W x 18"H x 5.5"D
- YKK Zippers
- Elevated Ruck Plate pocket to sit high on athlete’s back; greater stability and comfort
- 5 Pockets: 1 large mesh zippered pocket, 1 small go-to zippered pocket, 1 large elastic pocket, & the plate pocket. External slant pocket provides quick access to small items.
- Open Flat design
- Color: Black
See More: Rucksacks Available from Rogue
Rucking: The Benefits