No Customs Fees!

Ships from USA & Rogue Pays Customs Fees Learn More

R-3 Infinity Rig Add-on

$822.00 CAD

Westside R-3 Add-on

Add a Westside R-3 power rack to your existing Infinty Rig or Wallmount.  This kit includes everything you need to have the added safety and utility of a power rack.  Do band pulls and the future method with the included band pegs.

This kit includes the following:

  • (2) 90" Uprights with Westside Hole Spacing
  • (1) Fat/Skinny Pull-up bar
  • (2) J-cups
  • (2) Pin and Pipe Safeties
  • (4) Band Pegs

Gear Specs

Brand Rogue Fitness
Made In USA Yes
Height 90"
Steel Notes 2 x 3" 11-Gauge Steel
Infinity Compatible Yes
R-3 Infinity Rig Add-on is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Customized for my needs & outstanding! My garage lifting has evolved and I'm primarily doing power-lifting, so I'm between the uprights most of my sessions. I workout alone 75% of the time & the other 25% is with friends & family doing various workouts. Based on how we all use the gym (kids, friends, me) I needed to solve a few things; 1. Free up floor space 2. save time changing plates in the early morning workouts 3. find a way to keep kids using the rig and having FUN! After a few email exchanges with [email protected] we came up with a solution (Andrew in CS was a GREAT help & proactive problem solver). This R-3 Add-on was a great solution, but instead of a full 'rack' I turned my W-4 Wall-mount into a wall-mount/half-rack hybrid. I added the uprights but needed only one pair of cross-members as I wanted to bolt to the floor and use my existing spotter arms. This is where Andrew Z solved my issue by custom cutting the 24" cross-members w/ holes down to 18" (all the distance I wanted/needed). Instead of the fat/skinny I swapped my 2" fat bar to the 90" uprights and added a 43" x-member w/ holes to the 108" uprights. Then I moved my cable/pulley between the uprights, freeing up space for my rings w/out the cable always being in the way. I added plate posts to the 108" uprights. Problems solved by getting rid of the plate tree (freeing up space), I can leave the kids pull-up bar on all the time and kids now 'workout' with me, I can leave Matador up while I do super-sets w/out swapping. Another benefit is how quickly I can change plates. Benching/squatting happen between the 90" uprights and I dead-lift inside the rig, so the plates are always close; saving time and my back. Again, really happy with the setup and love the Infinity system that's always expandable and interchangeable.
Date published: 2016-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Customized for a small footprint I bolted this to my wall using a stringer instead of another rack, then used the bottom crossmembers to mount a pullup bar and added some stabilizer legs. After bolting everything down it's a tank. Super solid.
Date published: 2018-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful wall mounted squat rack This is my hybrid wall mount rack - I utilized the video instructions on the standard garage gym W4 install with a 2x8 header tied to the studs with HUGE screws and then tied this rig to the headers and platform. Also loaded plates on the front standards with the single plate storage rack for added stability. Solid. All the superlatives from other posts apply to the design, materials, fit & finish, and ease of construction. The Rogue team also worked with me to extend the uprights to 108 inches, substitute the fat/skinny pullup bar with a X43M multigrip crossmember and delete the pin and pipe safeties. I know this application is installed not specifically according to design parameters, so all those legal things apply if I did a crappy job securing it to the wall and floor. That said, this is a compact, solid, robust, work inspiring piece of machinery that requires only a 2x4 footprint in my already crowded garage.
Date published: 2013-08-11
  • y_2019, m_10, d_15, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_RF0085, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_roguecanada