Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 - Men's
No Excuses Edition
A special limited edition re-release of the Men’s Nano 2.0 in a new “No Excuses” black and white design. The Reebok Nano 2.0—one of the defining designs of the modern CrossFit footwear revolution—is back in a new Limited Edition release. Available here in a “No Excuses” black and white, the Men’s Nano 2.0 features open-spacer mesh for optimal flexibility and airflow, along with a high abrasion rubber outsole for max durability. This model also includes a low-profile, well-cushioned platform, forefoot flex grooves, and a special DuraGrip print along the toe cap.
The CrossFit Nano 2.0 helped set the industry standard as a high-performance weightlifting shoe that’s equally at home on the track—lightweight and comfortable, but durable and dependable enough for any WOD.
As the official sponsor of the annual CrossFit Games, Reebok’s understanding of the unique needs of the CrossFit athlete is evident in every aspect of the Nano’s engineering. Choose your preferred size from the options in the order menu.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Men’s CrossFit Shoe
- Limited Edition Re-Release of 2.0 Nano Model
- Open-Spacer Mesh for flex and breathability
- Toe Wrap, Fuse Frame, and Later Support Upper for max stability on lifts
- Lightweight, comfortable feel
- High abrasion rubber outsole for improved durability
- Full length Low Profile Platform with EVA Midsole for cushioning and low-to-ground feel
- Forefoot flex grooves for added flexibility
- Color:Black / White
See More: CrossFit Shoes Available From Rogue