Reebok Nano X Froning
Vector Navy / Ftwr White / Court Blue
4x “Fittest Man on Earth” Rich Froning, Jr. joins the Reebok Nano tradition with his own Froning Edition Nano X men’s cross-training shoe, available here in a vector navy colorway.
Rich worked with the Reebok team on this design, including the use of an innovative lacing system with three parts—symbolizing the three biggest priorities in his life: faith, family, and fitness.
The Froning Nano X also includes lightweight, EVA foam cushioning and a soft, woven textile construction, providing a resilient stretch and targeted support for sprints, distance runs, jumps, climbs, etc. A minimal-drop rubber outsole, supportive EVA rim, and anatomical toe box further ensure a secure footing and a firm foundation for lifts.
Use the options menu to select your preferred size. To check out more of Rich Froning’s favorite gear, you can visit his official Rogue Athlete page here.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Co-designed with Rich Froning, Jr.
- Men's Cross-training / Weightlifting / CrossFit shoe
- Flexweave Textile Upper - Resilient stretch and targeted support at key performance areas
- Lightweight EVA Cushioned Midsole
- Rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Strong Foundation with wide, anatomical toe box
- 3-part lockdown lacing system
- Color: Vector Navy / Ftwr White / Court Blue
Browse More: Cross Training Shoes Available from Rogue