High-Performance, Vacuum Insulated Steel Bottle
Trying to pound out some miles on a long road trip and need your iced mocha to stay frosty for hours? Want your homemade chili to still be hot for lunch even though you poured it in seven hours and 4,000 vertical feet ago? Planning to blend up that smoothie in the morning and want it to still be ice cold at noon? Whatever food or drink you're packing, whether you poured it in hot or cold, the 20 ounce Kanteen® Insulated has double-walled, vacuum insulation to keep it that way: up to six hours for hot stuff, and more than 24 for iced drinks. Made from high quality, 18/8 food-grade stainless steel with a 100% stainless interior, so it won't retain or impart flavors.
The leakproof Stainless Loop Cap means you can toss it in your bag without a second thought. When your day is over, the all-stainless threads and rounded corners make cleaning as simple as giving it a quick scrub with a bottle brush and warm, soapy water.
- Insulates hot beverages up to 6 hours
- Insulates iced drinks up to 24 hours
- Durable, double-walled construction
- High performance vacuum insulation
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, no liner
- 100% stainless interior (stainless caps)
- Extra wide mouth for easy filling and pouring
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt or bacteria can stick
- External, stainless steel threads
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Lifetime warranty