Heavy Duty Multi Grip Bar MG-1 2.0
The newly redesigned, fully-welded Rogue MG-1 is one of the few multi-grip or Swiss bars in the industry with knurled handles. For powerlifters and other athletes looking to train a neutral grip for increased explosive strength—or to reduce stress on the shoulders—this versatile bar is a must-have addition to your arsenal.
With Version 2.0 of the Rogue Multi Grip Bar, we’ve introduced several new upgrades and features. First and foremost, all six handles now include knurling for an improved grip. We’ve also expanded the handle spacing by a half inch. What hasn’t changed is the MG-1’s quality steel construction—made in the USA—and its compatibility with most standard power racks and Oly plates.
Because the MG-1 has three sets of parallel handles to choose from, it’s an ideal tool for more dynamic training. Simply switch up your grip width or add chains, bands, etc., to customize the bar to your specific needs or rotate through your Max Effort and Dynamic Effort waves. Whether power is your forte or you specialize in GPP, the Rogue MG-1 2.0 is one of the quickest ways to bust plateaus with improved muscle recruitment.
Important: For Collars that fit specialty bars like the MG-1, please see the Rogue HG Axle Collars.
- Made in the USA
- Fully Welded Multi-Grip / Football / Swiss Bar
- 6 Neutral Grip, Knurled Handles: 1.25” diameter, spaced at 5.5”, 13.5”, and 21.5”
- Weight: 39LB
- 14" Loadable Sleeve Length
- Sleeve diameter: 1.91" (compatible with most standard Oly plates)
- Rackable on most standard power racks (53.25” Distance between the inside edge of the sleeves)
- Applications: Bench press, floor press, lockouts, JM press, shoulder press, and more
Rogue MG-2 Multi Grip Bars
Rogue MG-3 Multi Grip Bar
To see Rogue's full line of up specialty bars, click here.
Please note that any metal-to-metal contact with the coated storage posts (such as adding and/or removing plates) may cause wear on the finish over time.