Now available in a wide spectrum of custom colors, the SML-2C Monster Lite Squat Stand delivers much of the strength and versatility of a power rack in an efficient, compact frame. Featuring 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights, an adjustable fat/skinny pull-up bar, and 5/8” holes in the Westside spacing pattern, it’s an affordable hybrid of Rogue’s S-2 and Monster SM-2 squat stands.
The American-made SML-2C is equally equipped for squats, bench, pull-ups, clean pulls, floor press, and more, with a bolt-together, triangle-plate base designed for maximum stability. For these exclusive colorized racks, we’ve also introduced a new MG Satin Black finish on the base, along with black zinc hardware throughout.
- Built in Columbus, OH, USA
- Total Height: 92”
- Max Pull-up Bar Height for Fat/Skinny Bar: 80.5"
- Max Pull-up Bar Height for Single Skinny Bar: 88"
- Footprint: 49” x 48”
- 5/8” Bolts and Fasteners and J-Cup pins
- (2) 3x3" 11-gauge Steel Uprights - Now in 11 Custom Colors
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 + lbs
- (2) J-Cups with protective UHMW Plastic Inserts
- (1) Fat/Skinny Pull-Up Bar (Single Pull-Up Bar option also available)
- Westside Hole Pattern (1” through bench and clean pull zone, 2” spacing above and below)
- MG Satin Black coat on base and triangle plates
- Black Zinc hardware
- *Image above includes optional accessories that are sold separately
Check out the complete line of Squat Stands from Rogue here.