RPM Comp Rope
The RPM Comp Rope was co-developed by legendary Rogue athlete Jason Khalipa and is available here with exclusive Rogue branding.
This unique bushing speed rope features a fully adjustable, 12' bare-steel cable, and durable aluminum handles for a secure cable-handle connection. RPM’s patented, torque-reducing Dual Axis Rotation design is optimized for competition speeds, while the precision-machined handles give the user an aggressive but non-abrasive knurled grip—selected by Jason Khalipa himself to prevent slipping from perspiration.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Co-developed with Jason Khalipa
- Adjustable 12' Bare Steel Speed Cable
- Precision-machined Aluminum Handles: Aggressive Knurl + Rogue Branding
- Dual Axis Rotation design reduces torque in the cable
- Oilite Bushing System for smooth spin, reduced friction
- Comes with Microfiber Storage Bag
- Recommend 1.8MM - Bare steel cable
- Recommend the 1.8MM Adjustable Screws
Please Note: To ensure the best long term performance, Rogue recommends using the bare steel cable on a smooth / rubberized surface.
See More: Speed Ropes Available from Rogue