RPM Speed Rope 3.0
The exclusive, Rogue-branded RPM Speed Rope 3.0 introduces even more feats of precision engineering to upgrade one of the premier jump ropes in the industry—built for both the highest levels of competition and the daily grind.
The Session model of the RPM 3.0 rope includes ultra-durable, knurled handles made from 100% aluminum, a new anchor disc for smooth dual axis rotation, an updated friction-reducing oilite bushing design, and a standard 12-foot coated cable strong enough for use on a wide variety of surfaces. The rope is also compatible with RPM’s bare steel cables and locking set screws (not included).
As an additional new feature, the RPM Speed Rope 3.0 has a fully redesigned head with chamfered cable exit points, reducing stress on the cable and extending its life—even when used for daily, high intensity training.
Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface, not recommended to be used on concrete
- Clear Coated Cable – 12’ (adjustable)
- Updated Anti-friction Technology with Oilite Bushing Design
- Precision cut 100% Aluminum Handles with Rogue branding and standard knurling for maximum durability and reliable grip
- New Anchor Disc for smoother dual axis rotation
- Applications: Faster double-unders, triple-unders and lower WOD times
- Includes Microfiber carrying bag
- Compatible with 1.8mm - Bare steel cable
- Recommend the 1.8mm Adjustable Screws
See More: Speed Ropes Available from Rogue