AIRWAAV Performance Mouthpiece
Backed by 15 years of research conducted with athletes at cadets at The Citadel, the AIRWAAV Performance Mouthpiece offers a more efficient way for high-intensity and endurance athletes to open their airways and optimize their performance.
This patented, easy-to-use device works by positioning and training the tongue down and forward when you bite down, creating an expanded, optimal airway opening. CT scans and peer-reviewed, published research on the AIRWAAV have shown that it:
- Increases the average width of a person’s airway by 9%
- Reduces the average respiratory rate by 20%
- Improving muscular endurance
- Speeds up recovery times by reducing cortisol build up levels by up to 50%
The AIRWAAV Performance Mouthpiece does NOT restrict breathing, but in fact makes breathing more natural and efficient by helping to position the tongue and jaw in a more advantageous position. To ensure comfort, the mouthpiece is also designed to be custom fitted/molded to your mouth when you receive it. Simply follow AIRWAAV’s official Fitting Guide.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Patented Mouthpiece for High Intensity and Endurance Training
- Open’s Airway by an average of 9%
- Cleaning: Toothbrush + Cold Water + Soap or Toothpaste
- One Size Fits Most*
*The device is made of a special material that can be remolded. AIRWAAV’s designers have found that after a few (three to five) wears/uses, the body will get used to the device and it will fit well consistently.