Bandbell E-Maxx Bar
Designed around the principle of Oscillating Kinetic Energy (OKE), the handmade E-Maxx Bar (a.k.a. "The SuperQuake") has the same lightweight, wood/composite resin construction as BandBell's popular Bamboo and Earthquake Bars. The difference is a greater overall length (86.50” vs 80") for more band loading capacity, which allows for heavier lifts and maximum kinetic energy.
The E-Maxx Bar can be custom-setup in a multitude of ways with both bands and weights. Two-inch grooves cut into the wood are designed to channel and grip the bands even as the bar bends radically under super-heavy weight. High-tech polymer bumpers have been added to each end of the bar to protect it when racking and to provide better control.
Use the SuperQuake for heavy squats, bench press, deadlifts, etc. It's made to handle the big stuff. This design works perfectly for CrossFit, high-performance and functional athletes, powerlifters, bodybuilders, and general workout programs. No matter how it's used, the bar trains the user to develop and hone perfect form.
Bandbell Strap-n-Hook & Anchor Loader Kit Includes:
(1) Strap-n-Hook Pair: This durable connector is designed to bridge the gap between the high-kinetic output of latex bands and low-kinetic set-ups that allow for better bar control at any weight. Takes away the need to add/change bands during a workout.
(1) Anchor Loader Pair: Solid steel loading system that works with the Strap-n-Hook or conventional latex bands. Puts out plenty of kinetic energy while still helping to improve bar control via a perfect balance of weight and movement. 100 LB load capacity.
- Made in America
- Materials: Hardened Ash Wood & Durable Composite Resin
- Length: 86.50”
- Diameter: 1.50”
- Sleeves: 16.00" Length, 3.50" diameter
- Weight: 8.75LB
- Loading Capacity: 300LB+
- Weights and Bands not included
- Applications: powerlifting, bodybuilding, strength building, rehab, prehab, range-of-motion and more.
See More: Specialty Bars Available from Rogue