Rogue Bookshelf Divider 2.0
Separate Your Bumpers
Sold in sets of four, Rogue’s fully redesigned Bookshelf Dividers are the best accessories for keeping your stored plates fully upright and stabilized. With Version 2.0, we’ve moved to a more efficient, single-piece construction using 1/4" thick laser cut and bent steel. The divider measures 9.625" tall and an expanded 1.75" wide, meaning it contacts more surface area of the plate. The steel is also bent so as to make the Bookshelf Divider compatible with any 43” or 70” mass storage shelves.
When placed haphazardly on a horizontal plate rack without dividers, bumper plates of varying sizes can easily fall over and pile up, making it harder for the next athlete to locate and dig out the plates he needs. Rogue’s Bookshelf Dividers eliminate this problem, keeping bumpers upright and easily accessible, while also making it easier to arrange different sets of plates by size increments.
These weight storage rack dividers are a virtual necessity for large gyms or affiliates, and can help bring order to smaller home and garage gyms, as well.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Compatible with the horizontal 43” and 70” plate racks of the Rogue Mass Storage System
- 4 triangular bookshelf dividers per set
- 1/4" thick laser cut and bent steel
- 1.75" width
- Top of the divider measures 9.625" from the base plate
- Improved, Lock-In Installation with no hardware required