Defy Bucktown Pack – Black Semi Tarp
Manufactured in Chicago, IL, the Defy Bucktown Pack features a black semi tarp material normally found covering the cargo of transport trucks. This uniquely thick, matte material is obviously built to take a beating, whether used in harsh outdoor conditions or just as a daily carrier in the city. The exterior of the bag will show some light wear over time, but it doesn’t affect its durability and only tends to add to its character.
Tkmhe inside of the Bucktown Pack is made from 500 Denier Cordura, and includes spacious front and back compartments with triple-stitched, military grade reinforcement. The computer storage compartment is large enough for 15” and 17” laptops and is lined with thick, closed cell foam for added stability and protection. This same padding is used on the back of the bag and the shoulder straps to prevent discomfort. Two exterior side pockets and an attached D-ring also offer the option of easy-access storage for small accessories and/or water bottles.
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 12” W x 19” H x 6” D
- Black Semi Tarp construction
- 500 Denier Cordura fabric interior
- (2) Zippered, Water-Resistant Compartments with internal pockets and padded computer sleeve
- Closed Cell Foam padding on back, base, and straps
- (2) Exterior side pockets + a D-ring and steel gun clip
- Color: Black
- Sewn on Rogue Patch