Hookgrip Knee Sleeves 2.0 - Pair
Thin, flexible, and comfortable, Hookgrip Knee Sleeves are designed for basic compression—keeping the knees warm and promoting blood flow during a workout. For Version 2.0, Hookgrip has addressed user feedback by slightly reducing the length of each sleeve, creating a firmer fit across three different sizes (see chart below). With this in mind, customers who’ve worn original Hookgrip Knee Sleeves in the past may want to consider moving up a size with this model.
Hookgrip Knee Sleeves aren’t designed to deliver the protective support of some thicker sleeves and knee wraps, but the light blend of nylon, rubber, and spandex makes them a good compression option that won’t limit your range of motion.
- Small: 120-155 LBS (55-70 KG)
- Medium: 143-187 LBS (65-85 KG)
- Large: 175-220 LBS (80-100 KG)
- Sold in Pairs
- 55% nylon, 35% rubber, 10% spandex
- Slightly shorter length / smaller fit than Version 1.0
- Designed for warmth, NOT protective support
- Color: Pink
See More: Knee Sleeves from Rogue