Rogue Kit Bag
More compact than a duffel and better equipped for the gym than a standard carryall or satchel, the Rogue Kit Bag is the all-purpose solution for getting your essentials from point A to point B.
We worked with CrossFit legend and longtime Rogue athlete Matt Chan to design a small carrier that could address some of the basic, everyday concerns of the high-performance athlete. This started with an ultra-durable 1000D Kordura construction and flexible, polypropylene interior paneling, then moved on to practical features like two exterior, ventilated zipper pockets on either side of the bag—perfect for storing and drying out a pair of knee sleeves after a workout.
The main compartment of the Kit Bag can be zipped open from either end, and reveals another internal mesh zipper pocket, as well as a closed Kordura pocket. On top of the Kordura pocket, we've stitched on a 2” wide strip of loop Velcro for the easy attachment of any wrist wraps, gymnastics grips, and other accessories with Velcro components. The handle is made from 2-ply nylon webbing and includes a pair of black powder coated D-rings for more custom attachment options.
Each Kit Bag is individually constructed and tested in the USA by the Rogue Sewing Department, and guaranteed to safely transport not only your gym accessories, but everyday basics—from toiletries to small tech, phone, keys, glasses, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 1000D Kordura construction
- Dimensions: 12” x 10” x 3”
- Exterior mesh pockets for drying out two knee sleeves, separately
- Main internal compartment with (1) mesh pocket and (1) closed Kordura pocket—good for keeping gloves or any item with chalk isolated from the rest of your stuff
- Velcro loop for attaching wrist wraps, gymnastic grips, etc.
- Nylon webbing handle with D-rings
- Color: Black
- Rogue labels sewn on to each side of bag
See More: Packs and Bags Available from Rogue