MIL Pull-up Station
MEETS THE STANDARD FOR USE IN THE NEW U.S. ARMY COMBAT FITNESS TEST (ACFT)
The Rogue MIL Pull-Up Station is built to the required specs of the Army Combat Fitness Test’s “Leg Tuck” event, with an extended width of 62” between the two uprights to create ample operating space for any size athlete (in the Leg Tuck, the athlete uses an alternating grip, and their body is perpendicular to the pull-up bar). Because this unit also includes the same 2x3” 11-gauge steel tubing and standard single pull-up bar (1.25” diameter) as our R-Series squat racks, it can serve as a dedicated pull-up station for any traditional gym set-up, as well.
The MIL Pull-Up Station has a total footprint of 48” x 67” and an upright height of 93”, with the pull-up bar position adjustable from 90” down to 86”. All required 5/8” hardware is included, as is an attachable step (connected via detent pin) that can be set at either 18” or 24” from the ground—matching the step heights on the Army’s Climbing Pods. This step also contains a large rubber insert that covers all metal edges for added safety.
The entire stand is finished in a texture black powdercoat, except for the removable step, which has an MG Rogue Red finish for stand-out visibility. The rear crossmember tube features laser-cut Rogue branding.
Please Note: The MIL Pull-up Station is not designed to be used as a squat rack. J-Cups are not included and the unit does not feature J-Cup mounting holes.
Add a Handle Kit for Optimal Portability:
At additional cost, customers can choose to have our specialized Handle Kit included with their order. The kit comes with everything you need to break down, store, and efficiently transport the complete 146 LB MIL Pull-Up Station, including (2) 15/16" Rogue Wrenches, (1) 1000D Cordura Hardware Pouch, and (4) Nylon Webbing Cinching Handles. To use the Handle Kit, all you have to do is:
1. Use the provided wrenches to remove the hardware. The station breaks down into 2 separate sections (one upright in each). The removed hardware can be stored in the kit’s zip-closure pouch, which features a laser-cut Rogue logo in black Cordura.
2. Wrap a pair of cinching handles around each section of the unit, securing the components by using the handles’ hook-and-loop closures. With two handles on each section, it’s easy for two people to pick up and carry.
3. Set-up the MIL Pull-Up Station in its new location using the same wrenches and hardware.
- Made in the USA (imported rubber)
- 2x3” 11-gauge steel construction
- Unit Weight: 146 LBS
- Height: 93” (clear for minimum 8 foot ceilings)
- Foot Print: 48” x 67”
- Single Pull-Up Bar - 1.25” diameter, 62” length, adjustable height from 86” to 90”
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Laser-Cut Rogue branding
- Attachable Step w/Detent Pin and Rubber Insert + Rogue Red finish, adjustable height from 18” to 24”
- Optional Handle Kit available for easy break-down and transport of unit
See More: Pull-Up Systems Available from Rogue