Rogue SR-2S Speed Rope 2.0
Short-Handle Version of Our Handcrafted, Ballistic Bearing Rope
The Rogue SR-2S Speed Rope 2.0 features the same ultra-durable aircraft grade aluminum, omni-directional bearing swivel, and 3/32" red-coated speed cable as our standard SR-2 Ballistic Rope 2.0 —but with shorter, 5.25" tapered handles. Trusted by CrossFitters and demanding athletes, trainers, and gym owners from all disciplines, this high-performance jump rope has few rivals when it comes to quality construction, blazing speed, and a smooth spin. Get your double unders up, hit new PRs, then come back and do it again tomorrow. Version 2.0 of the SR-2S Short Handle Rope adds the improved swivel component and updates the handles themselves with a new sandblast texture spindle, a fine knurl-textured grip, and etched Rogue branding.. All in-stock orders made before 3pm ship the same day, and you can follow your order—be it an individual or bulk shipment—from our warehouse to your door, using the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes here.
- Short-Handle Version: 5.25" length
- NEW Tapered Handle Design: Aircraft Grade Aluminum, Sandblast texture finish
- Available in multiple colors
- NEW Grip: Fine Knurl Texture, 0.65" diameter
- NEW: Bearing Swivel for omnidirectional movement
- Cable: 120" Coated 3/32" speed cable.
- Adjustable end
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3MM - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3MM Adjustable Screws
See Also: The Standard Handle Length SR-2 Ballistic Speed Rope 2.0