Rogue Utility Key
Antimicrobial Multi-Purpose Key Chain Tool & Stylus
The Rogue Utility Key is a lightweight, pocket-sized accessory that allows the user to open doors/windows/gates, press buttons, and utilize touchscreen displays without directly touching potentially contaminated surfaces. It’s also a handy on-the-go bottle opener and 15/16” wrench (compatible with the 5/8” bolts of the Rogue Monster Lite series).
Manufactured at our Columbus factory, this ergonomic keychain attachment is made from 3/16” laser-cut brass; a conductive, antimicrobial copper alloy that can be read effectively by the capacitive touch screens typically found on tablets, gas pumps, grocery store checkouts, etc. Each Utility Key is tumbled to knock down any sharp edges, and a laser-cut Rogue logo is included.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Laser-Cut Brass (Antimicrobial Copper Alloy)
- Dimensions: 4” length x 1.36” height x 3/16” thick
- Functions: Stylus for touchscreens, hook for opening doors/latches/levers, bottle opener, and 15/16” wrench
- Limits direct point-of-contact with potentially contaminated surfaces
- Attaches to keychain for portable convenience
Browse More: Everyday Accessories Available from Rogue