Swiftwick Flite XT Zero - Socks
Swiftwick’s FLITE XT™ Zero cross-training ankle socks are made in the USA from a nylon/polyester/spandex fabric, blended with Olefin fiber. This combination is scientifically formulated to help wick away moisture and reduce slippage as you run, jump, lift, etc. The addition of Swiftwick’s AnkleLock™ technology also delivers next-level support during high-intensity training, including taxing lateral transitions.
Grip, stability, and breathable comfort are all essential to getting the most out of a training regimen, and the low-rise support and flexibility of the Flite XT Zero make it more than up to the task.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Low-rise cross-training ankle sock
- 62% Nylon / 13% Polyester / 14% Olefin / 7% Polypropylene / 4% Spandex
- GripDry Fiber prevents slipping inside your shoe
- AnkleLock Technology provides targeted ankle support
- Flex Channels improve range of motion and moisture control
- Medium Cushion and Moderate Compression
Size Chart (by shoe size):
|Size (Core Styles)
|Men's Shoe Size
|Women's Shoe Size
See More: Swiftwick Socks