Y-3 Rogue Yoke
The Y-3 Rogue Yoke is manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, from 2x3" 11-gauge steel. The largest of the Y-Series yokes, it can be used for traditional strongman yoke training—basic carry, Zercher carry, Zercher squat, push/pull sled exercises—while also converting easily into a squat stand, bench press, pull-up station, and more.
One of the key advantages of the Y-3's 110" height is its adjustable crossbar, allowing athletes of any size to create a customized station for fat grip pull-ups and ring exercises. The yoke’s skid feet, which are optimized for sled training, also form a compact 50x48” base, with weight storage posts at all four corners. Two additional side storage posts, a pair of UHMW-protected J-cups, and 1" and 2" hole spacing all come standard. This makes the adaptable Y-3 well suited to both large training facilities and home or garage gyms with higher ceilings.
You can read recent reviews of the Y-3 Rogue Yoke by clicking the Reviews tab above, or take a look at the other members of the Y-Series here: 72" Rogue Y-1 | 92" Rogue Y-2
Y-3 Rogue Yoke Specifications:
- Made in the USA
- Height: 110” with base
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 750+ lbs (two side storage and four corner-post weight storage options)
- Applications: Strongman Yoke Training, Pushing, Pulling, Carrying, Zercher, Squat, Press, Pull-ups, Rings
- (2) 2x3" 11-gauge steel uprights
- (2) J-Cups
- Adjustable Crossbar: 3” OD
- (2) Bases and (4) Skid/Storage Feet