Monster Lite Flying Pull-Up Bar
The Monster Lite version of the Rogue Flying Pull-Up Bar mounts securely to the uprights of any existing ML Series rig or rack (we also offer separate versions for the Monster Series and Infinity Series). Positioned at roughly a 45-degree angle, this all-in-one, 4-bar attachment functions like a heavy-duty pull-up ladder, demanding greater muscle recruitment and explosiveness from an athlete as they advance from rung to rung. The Flying Pull-Up Bar can also be used with gymnastic rings, adding the greater height often needed for better muscle-ups and other movements.
The unit is manufactured in Columbus, Ohio with US steel or US & CAN steel, and features the same 1.25” diameter, 43” pull-up bars that come standard with our Monster Lite rigs and racks. The four pull-up bars are connected via a set of two 3x3" 11-Gauge Laser Cut Steel, which are secured to the rig using laser-cut and bent 0.3125" plates. Because we’ve spaced the holes 2" on center along the full length of the arms, users can select their own custom-spacing for the rungs. The pull-up bars, arms, and brackets are finished in our textured black powder coat.
With the help of eager affiliate owners and garage gym owners, Rogue perfected the angle and height of the Flying Pull-up Bar to easily fit within most training spaces. When installed, the system extends approximately 38.25" horizontally from the face of the rack and 32.25" vertically from the top of the rack. This means if the Flying Pull-up Bar set is mounted to the top of a the rack, the total height reached is 140.5" from the floor when installed on 108" upright.
Once set-up, the ladder-style bar allows athletes to safely develop their gymnastic strength, momentum, rhythm, and hand-eye coordination, whether through strict or kipping pull-up movements.
IMPORTANT: For your safety, the Flying Pull-Up Bar should only be installed on rigs or racks that are securely fastened to the floor.
- Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel
- Compatible ONLY with MONSTER LITE Series rigs and racks
- Includes 4 individual 43" Single Pull-up Bars on a gradual incline to promote greater power output
- 3x3" 11-Gauge Laser Cut Steel arms
- Adjustable, custom rung spacing
- Unit extends approximately 38.25" horizontally from the face of the rack and 32.25" vertically from the top of the rack
- Texture black powder coat finish
- Optional addition of (2) Rope Attachment Handles for stretching, band work, etc. (See Dropdown Menu)
- All 0.625" hardware for installation is included standard
See More: Pull-Up Bars from Rogue here