Rogue Wrist Roller
Available in both a rack-mounted and handheld/portable version, the Rogue Wrist Roller is a forearm and grip strength training tool that goes beyond traditional wrist curls.
Both versions of the Wrist Roller are manufactured from quality steel with 2” diameter, 6" handles and a durable 58.5” nylon strap and carabiner. For set-up, the user should place the Roller at shoulder level, either hooking the lower end of the strap through a kettlebell or using a loading pin to add their desired weight in plates. Carefully rotating the Wrist Roller's handles forward or backward will raise and lower the attached weight incrementally, creating a dynamic type of flexion and extension movement ideal for building stronger forearms.
The Rack Mount Wrist Roller is compatible with all 3x3” Monster Lite uprights and can also be easily retro-fitted for 2x3" Infinity units by using our optional adapter kit.* Each roller comes with shaft collars, a mounting panel, and a detent pin for a quick, secure set-up. The handheld version features the same design without the collars or mounting section, and can work different muscle groups—particularly the shoulders—since the user won’t have the aid of a rack in stabilizing the roller in front of them.
*Infinity Series Retro-Fit Kit: Owners of an Infinity rig or rack can add this kit to their order via the column on the right. It includes two UHMW plastic pieces and four screws to secure the plastic to the clasp of each unit.
- Made in the USA
- Available in Handheld or Rack-Mounted options
- Rackmount Roller compatible with 3x3" Monster Lite Series and 2x3" Infinity Series (using retro-fit kit)
- Total Length: 15.5" freestanding, 17.5" rack mount
- Handles: 2” diameter, 6" handle width on either side of strap housing
- Strap: Black Nylon, 58.5”, includes carabiner that can hook back to the strap after the weight is loaded
- Color: Black