Evolution Support Belt
The Evolution Support Belt offers athletes a customizable level of support, applicable not only for basic warm-up sets, but as a potential replacement for a traditional lifting belt.
Made from a thick and durable neoprene material, the Evolution Support Belt features a reinforced back, stretchable side straps, and a hook-and-loop closure that holds securely and lasts for years. You can adjust the side straps into three primary positions depending on the support you need:
- Strap Position 1 - Unstretched = Basic support for warm-ups and light weights
- Strap Position 2 - Stretched = For most training weights
- Strap Position 3 - Fully Stretched = For max weights and competition weights
Importantly, the Evolution Support Belt can also be worn with a standard 4” power belt, and even includes sewn-in belt loops to hold the power belt in place for optimal support on your heaviest lifts.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Neoprene construction
- Side straps for adjustments
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Built-in loops for holding Power Belts (not included)
- Color: Black
||28” – 31”
||32” – 36”
||37” – 41”
||42” – 46”
||47” – 52”
||53” – 58”
1. To select your belt size you will measure around the largest part of your abdomen where you will wear your Evolution Support Belt. Do NOT pull the tape overly tight but just enough to measure your abdomen circumference.
2. If you’re in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
3. We recommend sizing up if you are at the top end of your size and would prefer a less restrictive fit and ease of putting on.
4. This belt is meant to provide a great deal of support, if you are looking for more of a “warming” belt we recommend sizing up.
Browse More: Weightlifting and Powerlifting Belts Available from Rogue