Froning SR-1F Speed Rope
Co-developed with Rogue athlete and 4-time CrossFit Games champion Rich Froning Jr., this new take on our SR-1 Bearing Speed Rope is built to handle the double-under demands of the Fittest Man on Earth.
The adjustable Froning SR-1F Speed Rope includes tapered, 6.5” rotating handles with a TPE overmold for a reliable, no-slip grip. The rope’s high-precision bearing system allows for top-end revolutions, and the coated 3/32” polyurethane cable is highly durable but also more flexible than nylon—it won’t show much coil after being rolled up in a gym bag. Rich’s design also features a unique new color palette with black handles, gray coating on both the grips and cable, and the Froning R* logo in white on each handle endcap.
Fast Rogue Shipping:
Orders placed by 3PM ship the same day. The Rogue Shipping System allows you to track your order from the time you place it to the time it hits your door. Order today, track today.
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes here.
- Bearings: (4) Hi-Precision Cartridge Ball Bearings per rope
- Rogue Tapered Long Handle: 6.5” length, 1/2" diameter spindle to 7/8" diameter base, Froning R* logo on endcap
- Handgrips: Gray TPE Overmold ft. Rogue logo
- Cable: 120" long, Gray Coated 3/32" Polyurethane speed cable
- Adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend the 2.3mm SR Replacement Cables - Polyurethane
- Recommend the 2.3mm Adjustable Screws
See Also: More Speed Ropes Available from Rogue