Rehband UD Tennis Elbow Sleeve
Made from quality SBR/Neoprene foam with a Polymide cover and lining, Rehband’s UD Tennis Elbow Sleeve can help relieve existing elbow discomfort or help reduce the risk of pain and injury down the road.
The brace is available in a range of sizes (see Fit Guide below) and is adjustable via a hook-and-loop closure and two Velcro straps. A single sleeve can be worn on either arm, offering warmth, compression, improved joint circulation, and pain relief from “tennis elbow, “golf elbow,” and comparable injuries. Office workers dealing with nagging elbow discomfort from computer use often find similar benefits from wearing the UD Tennis Elbow Sleeve throughout the work day.
The Rehband UD Tennis Elbow Sleeve is classified as a medical device and is available here in black with Rehband branding in white.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Sold Individually
- Foam: 70% SBR / 30% Neoprene
- 100% Polymide cover and lining
- Fits Right or Left Arm
- Adjustable Hook-and-Loop, 2 Velcro Straps
- Applications: Helps reduce pain of Lateral and medial epicondylitis (tennis elbow & golf elbow) as well as common overexertion, inflammation, and RSI syndrome (mouse or computer elbow)
- Cleaning: Wash on Warm (close Velcro straps prior to washing) / Air-Dry (mesh laundry bag recommended)
- Color: Black
- Size Options: S-XL (see chart below)
||24CM - 26CM
||26CM - 28CM
||28CM - 30CM
||30CM - 32CM
Measurement: When measuring, ensure that the elbow is slightly bent (about 30° flexion). Measure the circumference at the level of elbow. For a high level of compression, consider a sleeve one size smaller than the one recommended below.