Rogue PRO Jump Rope
As seen in competition during the 2016 CrossFit Games, the Rogue PRO is a new breed of weighted jump rope—featuring a heavy 5.5mm coated cable (twice the thickness of our SR-1 cable) and a pair of 1 LB stainless steel handles. The PRO Jump Rope comes with two detachable weight plugs, also made from stainless steel, which are inserted into the end of each handle to create the heavier feel and greater resistance athletes seek to ramp up their speed rope training.
Like the the SR series, this is a precision bearing jump rope with a 360-degree swivel design for maximum rotation and superior double-unders. The handles are finished with a full-depth, fine knurl for a solid, comfortable grip, and an etched Rogue logo is also included. The cable is available in 5 fixed-length options (95", 100", 105", 110", & 115"), which you can select from the dropdown menu. Be sure to check the size chart below before choosing your rope length.
- Made in the USA
- Weighted Jump Rope as Seen in 2016 CrossFit Games
- Cable: 5.5mm, heavyweight, red-coated
- Handles: Stainless Steel, 25mm diameter
- Handle Weight: 1 LB each, come with Detachable Weight Plugs
- Total Weight: 110" rope is 2.5 LB - Each 5" increment increases/decreases total weight by approximately .025 lbs
- Knurled Grip
- Etched Rogue branding
- Bearing system with swivel design
- Recommend the 5.5mm Replacement Cable Kit
See More: Jump Ropes Available from Rogue
See Also: Rogue Pro Heavy Cable Replacement Kit
||5'0" - 5'5"
||5'5" - 5'9"
||5'9" - 6'1"
||6'1" - 6'5"