Rogue E-Grip Jump Rope
The Rogue E-Grip Jump Rope combines the same 120" red-coated speed cable as the Rogue SR Series with a unique, ergonomic bearing handle—featuring a precision swivel design and a complete TPE overmold for a firm, comfortable grip. Each tapered handle measures roughly 14MM in diameter at its narrowest point, 27MM at the end cap, and includes an exclusive PVC Rogue logo badge.
Athletes of any skill level and training background can benefit from the speed, smooth spin, and durability of the E-Grip Jump Rope, increasing their double under counts and overall balance and explosiveness.
All in-stock orders made before 3pm ship the same day, and you can follow your order—be it an individual or bulk shipment—from our warehouse to your door, using the Rogue Shipping Tracker. Replacement cables are also available here.
- Tapered Bearing Handles - 6.5" Length
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes here.
- TPE Overmold for Pinch-Grip
- 120" Red Coated 3/32" Diameter Speed Cable
- Swivel design where handle meets cable for omnidirectional movement
- PVC Rogue logo branding on each handle
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3MM - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3MM Adjustable Screws
See More: Speed Ropes Available from Rogue