GORUCK - Padded Hip Belt 2.0
The newly redesigned GORUCK Padded Hip Belt 2.0 features an ultra-durable 1000D Cordura® construction with 210D HT (High Tenacity) Cordura® on the underside to reduce friction during training.
Available in two size options (Small and Standard), the Padded Hip Belt attaches to the side webbing of a rucksack via MOLLE. Once connected, the belt improves stability by pulling the ruck inward around the midsection, minimizing side-to-side sway and keeping the load centered on your back.
When rucking significant distances or time, such as a GORUCK Challenge, having a Padded Hip Belt lets you rest your shoulders and back from time to time, putting more of the ruck’s weight on your hips with the added comfort of built-in foam padding.
Check out the purchase area for additional color options.
- Padded Hip Belt for use with Rucksacks
- Attaches via MOLLE system
- Primary Material: 1000D CORDURA®
- Underside Material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA®
- Hip Padding built into the belt
- Solid 2" military grade buckle
- 3 rows of MOLLE on outside of belt for additional attachments
- Small foam dimensions (each side): 7” x 3.25”
- Standard foam dimensions (each side): 8.75” x 3.5”
See More: GORUCK Products Available from Rogue