Monster Lat Pulldown Seat
For Use with the Monster Slinger
The Monster Lat Pulldown Seat mounts to any Rogue Monster Series rack or rig, allowing the user to instantly turn their existing Slinger attachment (sold separately) into a fully functional lat pulldown unit. (For owners of a Monster Lite rig/rack, see our Monster Lite Lat Pulldown Seat).
This is the same American-made seat + leg roller assembly we developed for our complete Monster Lat Pulldown Machine, and it’s now available here a la carte, fully assembled, with two 1” detent pins included for easy attachment and removal.
The 42.5 LB seat features a 1/4” steel frame with UHMW plastic to protect the finish of your uprights. It can be set to any height, and the attached leg roller pads have six adjustable settings of their own, spaced 1” on center. The foam portion of the seat measures 16" x 6" x 2.25" and offers firm support and comfort.
Warning: Any Rack or Rig utilizing the Monster Slinger attachment must be securely fastened to the floor for use.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Rogue prides itself on fast, professional shipping, often with same-day turnaround times. You can follow the progress of your order from our factory floor to your door using the online Rogue Shipping System.
- Made In USA
- Compatible Only with Rogue Monster Racks/Rigs and Rogue Monster Slinger
- Seat Frame: 1/4" steel, 2.25" x 2.25" telespar, 2" x 2" 11-gauge, and 1" solid round + UHMW protective plastic
- Unit Weight: 42.5 LBS (not including detent pins)
- Length: 30.25" (Total) / 27.25" (from mounting upright)
- Width: 24" (including rollers) / 6" (frame)
- Height: 18.875" to 23.875"
- Leg Roller Pads - 6 settings, 1” on center
- Foam Seat: 16" x 6" x 2.25" - can be set at any height
- Ships Fully Assembled - Includes 2 Detent Pins for set-up
- Color: Black
Browse More: Monster Series Accessories Available from Rogue