SR-1L LONG HANDLE BEARING SPEED ROPE
The tapered, Long Handle version of our SR-1 Bearing Speed Rope increases the user’s wingspan with nearly an inch of additional length from the base to the eyelet. The rotating handgrips are made from an indestructible nylon resin and have the same 0.875" diameter (Handgrip) (22MM) diameter as the standard SR-1 rope.
- Bearings: (4) Hi-Precision Cartridge Ball Bearings per rope
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes Here
- Tapered Handle: 7.5", 0.58” diameter at base
- Rotating Handgrip: 0.875" diameter (Handgrip), Glass-filled Nylon Resin, Rogue branding
- Cable: 120" Red Coated 3/32" speed cable
- Indestructible Glass-Filled Nylon Resin Rogue Handgrip
- Adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3MM - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3MM Adjustable Screws
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
See More: SR Series Jump Ropes Available from Rogue
How to Trim the SR-1 Rope Length