Rogue Froning Series Medball - 20LB
Featuring the same quality, vinyl-coated shell and double paracord stitching as our standard medicine balls, the 20LB Rogue Froning Series Medball introduces a new, custom-branded design—co-developed with Rogue athlete and 4-time CrossFit Games champion Rich Froning, Jr.
The Froning Series Medball measures 14” in diameter and is individually constructed, stitched, and tested at our manufacturing facility in Columbus, OH. Each medball includes a fill material that’s substantial enough to help the ball keep its shape through repeated use, but also forgiving enough for athletes to safely stop or catch the ball at high velocity.
Rich’s design features a red shell with large black panels on each side—one displaying the Rogue logo and the other showing the trademark Froning *R emblem.
- Part of the Rich Froning Signature Series
- Made in Columbus, Ohio
- Weight: 20 LB
- Diameter: 14”
- Coated Vinyl Shell – moisture and scuff resistant
- Soft Shell safe to use at high speeds, but strong enough to maintain stable shape
- Double-stitched paracord threading on seams
- Color: Red with Black and White Branding (Rogue and Froning logos)
Rogue Medicine Balls come with a Two-Year Warranty from date of purchase. Warranty is voided if product is abused by repeated impact on a rough, aggregate surface or slamming the product on the ground from overhead.