Rogue Wagon Wheel Pair
Co-developed with award-winning powerlifting coach Mark Bell, Rogue Wagon Wheels represent a new innovation in deadlift training—a way to do block pulls without the blocks. The project started with a simple question: does a 45LB plate have to be the standard 450MM in diameter? Once the clear answer was “no,” we set to work with Mark to create a durable, over-sized 45LB plate that could produce many of the same essential benefits of using blocks.
Our Wagon Wheels are Made in the USA using 0.375" thick laser-cut steel with a simple, textured black coating. With this updated design, we have also built in an additional 1” thick steel lip along the frame’s outer ring to help better prevent wear on heavy pulls and drops. Each oversized plate measures 660MM (26") in total diameter—a difference that elevates the bar about the same as setting it on approximately 4” pulling blocks. At this height, the bar is well positioned for partial range-of-motion deadlifts, making it optimal for taller athletes, those dealing with lower back or knee issues, or any powerlifters looking to work on their lockout.
If you like the idea of doing your block pull work without actually hauling out the blocks each time, consider this your long awaited re-invention of the wheel. Rogue Wagon Wheels are sold in pairs, and are compatible with most standard barbells, enabling multiple users to quickly load or unload the bar with no need for a rack or jack.
Benefits for Powerlifters:
- Easier to get into a proper deadlift position and maintain a neutral spine
- Specifically targets sticking points
- Great for overloading deadlifts
- Good tool for teaching new lifters how to deadlift
- Can use with mats for incremental height adjustments
- Easy loading and unloading of other plates
- Can be conveniently stored the same as other plates
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- 0.375" thick laser-cut steel construction
- NEW 1” thick steel lip to prevent damage on heavy pulls and drops
- Weight: 45LB (single) per wheel
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2% of claimed weight
- Diameter: 660MM (26") – more than 8” wider than standard 45LB plates
- Wheel Width: 50.80MM (2")
- Application: Powerlifting - Block pull deadlifts
- Co-developed with Mark Bell of Team Super Training
- Features Rogue and Super Training logos
See More: Full Catalog of Rogue Plates