Rogue Vertical Bar Hanger
Vertical Barbell Storage Gets Elevated
Available as a single-bar or triple-bar storage accessory, the compact Rogue Vertical Bar Hanger is made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel, with a Protective UHMW plastic layer lining. Rather than sliding a barbell sleeve-first into a tube on the floor—like most standard vertical bar holders—this unit allows you to set up a wall-mounted or rack-mounted hanger that can store your bars efficiently above the ground, limiting the risk of any wear and tear during regular stowing and removal.
The UHMW lining helps prevent any harsh contact with the bar’s collar when you set it on the hanger, and additional Protective UHMW plastic layer on the edge of the unit keeps each bar stabilized and secure when not in use.
The rack-mounted version of the Rogue Vertical Bar Hanger comes with all necessary hardware, and is intended for use only with Infinity or Monster Lite Series rigs and racks. For owners of a Rogue Fold Back Rack, the Vertical Bar Hanger is particularly versatile, as you can still store your bars on the outside of one of the panels when the rack is folded in. The Vertical Bar Hanger is NOT recommended for use with specialty bars and the Rogue Beater Bar.
Please Note: The wall-mounted version of the Vertical Bar Hanger does NOT come with hardware. The mounting holes are 0.375" in diameter, so we recommend using 0.3125" diameter hardware.
- Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel
- 1-Bar and 3-Bar storage options
- 0.1875" thick laser cut and formed steel construction
- Wall-Mount or Rack-Mount (compatible with Infinity or Monster Lite racks/rigs)
- Mounting Hardware included ONLY for rack-mount version
- Protective UHMW plastic layer
- Depth: 4.25" (depth) extension from mounting area
- Length: Triple Bar - 12"
Single Bar - 6"
- Height: 3"
- NOT recommended for use with specialty bars or the Rogue Beater Bar
See More: Barbell Storage Options Available from Rogue