Dirty South Bar
Compatible with any Rogue Infinity or Monster Lite rig/rack, the Dirty South Bar can replace an existing X-70 or X-43 crossmember, creating a convenient, multi-height pull-up bar in its place. This added versatility is perfect for gyms where multiple athletes of different sizes are using the same equipment.
The 70” Dirty South Bar and 43” Dirty South Shorty are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio with US steel, and feature a pair of 1.25" diameter bars with grip-friendly, black powder coat finishes. The triangular design of the unit allows athletes to work from the low or high position bar.
Please Note: Rogue does not recommend the Dirty South Bar for muscle-ups.
- Made in the USA
- Replacement Pull-Up Bar compatible ONLY with Rogue Infinity and Monster Lite Series
- 70” Dirty South Bar can replace an X-70 crossmember
- 43” Dirty South Shorty can replace an X-43 crossmember (including compatibility with S-3 Squat Stands)
- Diameter: 1.25"
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Used by top athletes in Reebok CrossFit Games competition