Monster Slinger Solo Pulley Attachment
The Slinger Solo Pulley Attachment is a simple add-on for your existing Monster Lite rack and is designed to be paired with the Monster Lite Slinger (sold separately). If you own a Monster Series rack and Slinger, we also offer a Monster version of the Solo Pulley Attachment.
This unit can be used with with Band, Plate Load, and Weight Stack styles of the Slinger, as well as 90”, 100”, and 108” ML power racks. Once assembled, it can be mounted to an upright using the included pair of removable detent pins, or permanently installed with bolts (not included). Users can then easily move the Solo Pulley Attachment vertically along the upright depending on their own height and which exercise they wish to perform.
Made in the USA and equipped with 1/4” thick steel mounting plates and a 1/4” MIL Spec cable, this attachment instantly gives athletes more movement compatibility out of their Slinger system, and a new way to perform low rows, face pulls, bicep curls, and more.
The complete kit includes:
- (2) 1/4” thick Steel Mounting Plates (MG Black finish)
- (1) 6” Cable Pulley
- (1) 1/4" MIL Spec Cable with Rogue-made hardware
- (1) Carabiner
- (2) 5/8” Detent Pins
- All necessary hardware
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with Monster Lite units and Monster Lite Slinger (Band, Plate Load, or Weight Stack)
- Product dims when assembled: 11.5” L x 4” W x 7.5” H
- Extends 8.8” from face of upright when mounted
- UHMW Plastic inside the channel to protect uprights
- Finish: MG Black Powder Coat
- User Assembly Required*
*Tools Required for Assembly: 5/32" ALLEN WRENCH 7/16" WRENCH 7/32" ALLEN WRENCH 9/16" WRENCH