Rogue Benchmade Griptilian
Premium-Grade, American-Made Tactical Knife
The exclusive Rogue Griptilian is laser-cut, CNC-machined, and hand-assembled in the USA by Benchmade—one of the leading names in quality tactical and survival knives for more than 25 years.
The Griptilian includes Benchmade’s patented Axis® locking mechanism (manual-opening) and a 16mm thick nylon handle with a grip-friendly finish. The 3.88 oz. drop-point blade is made from premium-grade stainless steel with a uniform carbide distribution and precision-machined edge. It’s corrosion resistant and extremely versatile, making it equally effective for tactical, outdoors, or regular household use.
The Rogue logo is featured on the blade.
- Made in the USA
- Premium-Grade Stainless Steel Blade – Drop Point
- Blade Length: 3.45” (8.76cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115” (2.92mm)
- Blade Weight: 3.88 oz (110g)
- Nylon Handle
- Handle Thickness: 0.64” (16.26mm)
- Manual-opening Axis® Mechanism
- Clip: Standard, Reversible Tip-Up position