VersaLifts V2™ Heel Lift Inserts
VersaLifts V2 inserts not only raise the heel-to-toe drop of your training shoes by a 1/2”, they also feature a high-durometer polymer construction equipped to withstand heavy loads, all while remaining light and comfortable through regular use.
Sold in pairs and available in three sizes, VersaLifts instantly expand the versatility of your favorite athletic shoes, creating a new dynamic for everything from snatches and cleans to wall ball throws, box jumps, and double-unders. When it comes to squats (be it pistol, front squats or overhead), that 1/2” difference in heel height can also dramatically improve your form and positioning, and consequently, the long-term effectiveness of the movement.
All VersaLifts V2 are made in the USA and developed by a small family business in Iowa. Available here in a distinctive green with special No-Slip cleat tech to ensure the inserts are secured in place as you train.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Sold in Pairs
- Heel Lift Inserts for athletic shoes / trainers
- Increase heel-to-toe drop by 1/2"
- Durable polymer construction
- No-Slip Cleat Technology secures inserts in place
- Applications: Raised heel for squats, snatches, cleans, box jumps, wall balls, double-unders and more
- Color: Green with VersaLifts branding
||Men's 13.0+ US