Rogue Door Strap
Designed, cut, sewn, and tested here in Columbus, OH, the Rogue Door Strap gives athletes a simple, portable solution for dynamic mobility work and stretching exercises, with a 1,000LB weight capacity. Whether you set it up in the garage, the living room, or your office, all you need is a solid door that closes firmly and you're good to go.
The strap itself is made from a double zig-zag stitched, black nylon webbing, and measures 4" wide and 10" long. One end of the strap is connected to a heavy-duty, black steel carabiner (American-made), while the other features a 0.75" thick black nylon sewn together from seven layers of black webbing. For set-up, simply toss the anchor point over the top of a door and close it to keep the strap secure, then attach any existing resistance bands to the carabiner and get to work. The strap won’t damage the door or chip its paint, and it’s durable enough to sustain most of the same exercises you’d perform with your mobility bands in the gym.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Strap: 4" wide, 10" long black nylon
- Anchor: 4" x 2" sewn-up end made from 0.75" thick black nylon webbing
- Carabiner: Heavy-duty black steel, compatible with most mobility bands on the market
- 1,000LB weight capacity
- Applications: Stretching, mobility exercises
- Important: Use only with strong, secure doors that close flush with the door frame