P-6V Garage Pull-Up System
The Ultimate Wall or Ceiling-Mounted Pull-Up Bar Solution
The Rogue P-6V is a variation on one of the industry’s strongest single-unit pull-up systems. In this design, we’ve aligned a 32” support arm at the center of a 31” 11-gauge steel mounting tube, with the pull-up bar slot positioned 30” from the mounting point. This makes the P-6V conducive to a wide range of ceiling mounted set-ups, as well as any standard concrete wall mount.
Made in America, the P-6V Pull-Up System has been weight tested at well over 500LBS and can be customized for small garage gyms and large-scale strength and conditioning facilities, alike. P-6V brackets can be purchased as part of a single system with an included 52” pull-up bar, or as a multi-pack for those interested in daisy-chaining a line of brackets to create multiple pull-up stations with a single bar.
See more of Rogue's line of single unit Pull-Up Systems.
Rogue P-6V Garage Pull-Up System Specifications:
- Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel
- 1x2” 11-Gauge Steel
- Pull-Up Bar Depth: 30” from mount
- Width: Can be set on 16” stud centers or customized up to 48” between brackets
- Length: Put brackets in a row for limitless options. A long 1” steel tube or 1.25” OD pipe from a tube supplier or hardware store can be run through a daisy-chained line of P-6 brackets.
- Orientation: Vertical or Horizontal
- Hardware not included
If properly installed, all Rogue Pull-Up Rig Assemblies are Guaranteed Against Failure.