P-5V Garage Pull-Up System
Customizable Wall or Ceiling-Mounted Pull-Up Bar Solution
Uniquely designed for a sturdy ceiling mount or wall mount, the Rogue P-5V Garage Pull-Up System’s 1x2” 11-Gauge Steel brackets can be customized to virtually any training space. Like the P-3 system, the P-5V brackets measure 24x23” inches with pull-up bar slots at both 14” and 22” from the mounting point. With the P-5V, however, the support arm is positioned at the center of the mounting tube, making it more conducive for ceiling mounting in some instances.
The P-5V Garage Pull-Up System can be anchored to any stable wood stud/ceiling joist or concrete wall at the height of your choosing. For larger gyms, multiple brackets can also be daisy-chained together—separated by a few feet-- to create more pull-up stations while optimizing both space and materials.
Available in bracket pairs or as a complete system with a 52” pull-up bar, the P-5V Garage Pull-Up System is a durable, practical, and expandable option for a garage gym or full-scale weight training facility.
See the Full Line of Rogue Single-Unit Pull-Up Systems.
P-5V Garage Pull-Up System Specifications:
- Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel
- 1x2” 11-Gauge Steel
- Pull-Up Bar Depth: 14” or 22” from the wall or ceiling mount
- Can be set on 16” stud centers or spaced as wide as 48” between brackets
- Multiple brackets can be used in a row for limitless options. 1” steel tubing or 1.25” outer diameter steel pipe can be purchased locally at a hardware store or metal supplier and run through a daisy chained line of P-5V brackets.
- Mounting hardware not included
Rogue Pull-Up Rig Assemblies are Guaranteed Against Failure when Properly Installed.