Rogue Monster Utility Seat
The Monster Utility Seat is a dynamic rig/rack attachment built for use with our Monster Spotter Arm Set or Monster Flip Down Safeties. Made in the USA
from heavy-duty 7 and 14 Gauge Steel Construction, the Utility Seat provides a stable platform for performing box squats, step-ups, Bulgarian squats, box jumps, and more. It can also double as an elevated platform for spotters, providing better leverage when assisting training partners on lifts.
We’ve designed the Monster Utility Seat with a simple detent pin system, enabling the user to quickly and securely lock the attachment into place. The provided pins are placed through the sides of the seat, underneath the lip that catches the Spotter Arms or Flip Down Safeties. UHMW plastic is also included to prevent any scratching of the arms or safeties during use. The padded top portion of the seat features a 0.375" thick layer of rubber measuring 11.875" x 41.75". All steel is powder coated in Rogue’s Satin Black powder coat finish, and each lip of the seat features laser-cut Rogue branding on top.
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with Monster Series Racks/Rigs, in conjunction with Monster Safety Spotter Arms or Monster Flip Down Safeties and/or as elevated spotter platform
- Steel: 7 and 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Length: 49"
- Width: 14" (Depth)
- Height: 3.375"
- Weight: 56LB
- 0.375" thick Rubber pad, UHMW plastic to protect rack accessories
- Includes (2) Black Handle Detent Pins
- Satin Black Powder Coat finish