The WOD Handbook - 3rd Edition
The WOD Handbook is a must-have for any CrossFit enthusiast, from beginners to experienced competitors. Fully updated for 2017, this convenient paperback includes 250+ workouts, each listed alphabetically with clear, step-by-step illustrations and additional space for jotting down your own notes and times. Third Edition updates include the new Hero WOD's, and all of the Open workouts from 2011-2017.
From the old Girls to the New Girls, Benchmark WODs to the latest Open WODs, no other resource compiles everything into one compact guide. The Hero WODs in the book are even marked with a special badge and include background stories on the heroes they’re named for.
A great on-the-go reference with nearly a year’s worth of training inside of it, the WOD Handbook makes for a great gift and a comprehensive introduction to CrossFit.
- Publisher: Blurb
- 3rd Edition (updated with the new Hero WOD's and EVERY Open workout from 2011 through 2017)
- 300 pages illustrating 280+ WODs
- Step-by-Step visual illustrations for quick reference
- Back stories on Hero WODs
- Space on each page for personal notes
- Published: Nov 02, 2017
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781389433214
Browse More: CrossFit Books