Monster Lite Stabilizer Kit
Our Monster Lite Stabilizer Kit is now available a la carte, offering gym owners a simple but effective way to reinforce any freestanding Rogue Monster Lite Power Rack, including the RML-3, RML-4, RML-6, and Froning RML-4100.
Note: The RML-3 must be bolted to the floor before use
We always recommend bolting a power rack to the ground for optimal stability. However, if that is not an option in your training space, adding this stabilizing back crossmember to the unit will ensure that the uprights are always properly spaced at the specified 43” distance, keeping the rack square, rigid, and sturdy through regular high-intensity use.
The kit comes with (1) 43” Monster Lite Crossmember, made from the same 3x3” 11-gauge steel as your existing ML rack, and finished in our signature texture black powdercoat. The endplate on the crossmember measures 8” tall x 3” wide and features mounting holes 6” on center. All required mounting hardware is included with the package and can be ordered with either a bright zinc or black zinc finish—in order to better match your rack’s current hardware.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA with US steel
- Stabilizer Crossmember for Back Uprights of Monster Lite Power Racks
- Compatible with Rogue's RML-3, RML-4, RML-6, and Froning RML-4100 Power Racks
- 43” Crossmember: 3x3” 11-gauge steel, Texture Black Powdercoat finish
- 8” x 3” Endplate: holes 6” on center
- Hardware Set: (4) 5/8” x 4.5” bolts, 5/8” flat washers, 5/8” lock washers, and 5/8” nuts
- Hardware Finish Options: Black Zinc or Bright Zinc
Browse More: Monster Lite Add-Ons and Accessories