Rogue Monster Swing Arm GHD
Professional-Grade Glute-Ham Developer
Rogue's Monster Swing Arm GHD (Glute Ham Developer) takes the popular Nebula GHD model and upgrades it with Monster-sized pads, two step-up decks, and a redesigned, fully adjustable rear foot-rest. An easy-to-use lever at the base of the machine allows athletes to reposition the foot pads back or forward to meet almost any workout requirement. The foot pads and foot plate are vertically adjustable, as well.
Each 250 LB unit is Made in the USA with US steel, with a Texture Black Powdercoat finish on the main base, step-up plates, and foot plate for greater traction. Shipped fully assembled for easy set-up, the Monster Swing Arm GHD’s custom versatility is matched by its reliable durability, making it one of the most effective hamstring and glute strengthening tools on the market.
Popular Uses for the Monster Swing Arm GHD include:
- Glute/Ham Raises
- Hip Extension
- Back Extension
- GHD Sit-Ups
- Russian Twists
Important: The Monster Swing Arm GHD is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time before shipping, fully assembled, via freight. The GHD shown in the photos above uses a custom color configuration. Standard hip and foot pads for this unit will be black.
Customers can track their order through the Rogue Shipping System.
See More: Lower Body Training Equipment Available from Rogue
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 250LB
- Dimensions: 34" L x 62" W x 50" H
- Easy-use Handle & Swing Arm for Up, Down, Back, Forward Adjustments of Foot Rest
- (2) Monster Hip Pads - Heavy Duty, Urethane-Coated, Vinyl Upholstered
- (4) Monster Roller Foot Pads - Heavy Duty, Urethane-Coated, Vinyl Upholstered
- 2 Step-Up Decks
- Walk-Through Center
- Side Handles for Stabilizing
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish on Main Base, Step-Up Plates and Foot Plate
- Roller and Hip Pad Color: Black
- Unit ships fully assembled