Rogue Pull-Up Systems – P-3 and P-4
These compact, single-unit Pull-Up Rigs can be anchored securely to the wall or ceiling of a garage gym, creating durable pull-up / rings stations with endless room for expansion. Both the P-3 System (bar depths of 22” or 14”) and P-4 System (bar depth of 30”) are made in the USA using the same quality 11-gauge steel as our full-scale rigs and racks. Each comes standard with a 52” pull-up bar.
If you want to expand a P-3 or P-4 set-up for more athletes, you can daisy-chain additional brackets together by spacing them out 3-4 feet apart, then running a single 1” steel tube/1.25” OD pipe through them to create a custom length. In most cases, this type of pipe can be purchased at your local hardware store.
Important: P-3 and P-4 Pull-Up Rigs should only be mounted to secure concrete or wood studs. For extra room for kipping movements, the larger P-4 may be a better option for a wall-mount. The same applies to ceilings higher than 9’6”.
- 11-Gauge Steel
- Bar Depth: P-4 - 30” / P-3 – 22” or 14”
- Width: Can be set on 16" Stud Centers or custom width up to 48" between brackets
- Total Length: You can add brackets for miles by putting brackets in a row. 1"/1.25" Pipe can be purchased from local tube supplier in 24' lengths.
- Orientation: This unit can be setup vertically or horizontally, our unique support arm will keep this rig sturdy!
- Mounting Hardware NOT included.
- Distance between brackets: Concrete – 36", Wood Studs – 32" or 48"
- Height: 7' 6" - 8' on center of bar but this can be adjusted based on ceiling height or athlete height
All Rogue Pull-up Rig Assemblies are guaranteed against failure If properly installed!