Prone Leg Curl
Rogue’s selectorized hamstring unit is designed to help all types of athletes. Manufactured in the USA, the Prone Leg Curl Machine features a step-through roller-arm with five adjustable settings for leg length. The body pad is arched at 20 degrees to produce better contraction of the hamstrings than most standard flat pads. And the machine’s 200LB weight stack is conveniently side-mounted to allow for quick and easy weight changes.
A valuable addition to a growing fitness center or strength and conditioning facility, the Prone Leg Curl is uniquely equipped to work the entire back side of the leg-- building stronger hamstrings and calves. With an overall footprint of 53.375" x 27.75", it’s also a machine compact enough to position almost anywhere in a training space.
IMPORTANT: The Prone Leg Curl is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Leg Curl shown above uses a custom color configuration. All Prone Leg Curl machines will include Rogue's signature black powder coat and solid black hip, arm, and roller pads.
- Made in the USA
- Selectorized Strength Machine for: lying leg curls / hamstring curls
- Weight: 450LB (including 200LB weight stack)
- Footprint: 53.375" x 27.75"
- Includes Rogue’s Signature Black Powder Coat and Solid Black Pads
- 5 Easy Pop-Pin Settings for Leg Length
- 20 degree, Arched Body Pad
- Holes included in foot plates for bolting unit to floor
Please Note: The Prone Leg Curl machine ships fully assembled on a skid, via freight.