Acumobility Eclipse Roller
Made in the USA, the Eclipse Roller from ACUMOBILITY is a first-of-its-kind hybrid of a foam roller and trigger point release tool. The design includes five unique pressure strips and four zones of compression, giving the user unprecedented ability to treat multiple trigger points at once while choosing the level of pressure and where it’s focused.
The 18” long Eclipse Roller is made from an extremely durable, non-toxic EVA Tough Molded Foam with a reinforced PVC pipe core. It’s compact and portable like a traditional massaging roller, but built to last longer.
Five Pressure Strips
When using the Eclipse Roller, you can spread a targeted muscle group over all five built-in Pressure Strips or lean into one of the strips to get a specific angle and pressure level you need. The 5 Strips include:
- (1) Direct Pressure Strip – constant deep pressure on a trigger point
- (2) Variable Pressure Strips – alternates pressure as you roll
- (2) Lateral Pressure Strips – targets muscles from an angle
Four Zones of Compression
Tapering from a wide angle to a narrow angle across 4 compression zones allows the Eclipse Roller to squeeze and release the treated muscle group as you roll, creating a flushing effect. The Zones are:
- Zone 1: 9.5” across
- Zone 2: Tapers from 9.5” to 4.5”
- Zone 3: 4.5” across
- Zone 4: Outer end caps - function as a traditional firm foam rolling surface
Regular use of the Eclipse Roller can improve an athlete’s range of motion and muscle elasticity, while releasing knots, reducing muscle soreness, and speeding up recovery time.
- Made in the USA
- Combines traditional foam roller with trigger point release tools
- Pop Foam NT material with PVC pipe core
- Dimensions: 18" x 6.5”
- Color: Black and Yellow
See More: Mobility Tools Available from Rogue